Camp Perkins Lutheran Outdoor Ministries, located in the Sawtooth Mountains near Stanley, ID, is looking for a Head Cook from approximately May 15 – August 16, 2023. (start and end date are negotiable) We are also seeking individuals that could serve as a Weekend Cook throughout the summer and/or winter.
- Great setting and a friendly, Christian work environment!
- The position involves planning, preparing, cooking, and serving nutritional meals and snacks in accordance with established guidelines and schedules typically from Sunday dinner through Friday lunch.
- Additionally, the Head Cook ensures all meals are prepared and served in a safe and presentable manner; cleans kitchen facilities, equipment, and appliances; maintains inventory of kitchen supplies and food in a neat and orderly manner.
- The summer position also includes training and supervising a staff of about 4 high school or college age workers and preparing meals for 125+ staff and kids.
- Salary is based upon experience and room & board is included during times required to be on-site.
For more information, contact Eileen@CampPerkins.org or call 208-774-3372.
(For downloadable PDF, click the link blow)